Municipality of Alleyn & Cawood
Taxes and budget
- Dates for the 4 installments for payment of municipal taxes:
- April 15, 2020
- June 15, 2020
- August 15, 2020
- October 15, 2020
- All payments received after the due date will have an interest charge of 8% per annum.
- A 30$ administrative fee will be applied to all NSF cheques.
- You can also pay your taxes online at the following banking institutions:
- Caisse populaire, Desjardins
- Banque nationale
- Please note that there is no debit or credit card machine at the Municipal office. We only accept cheque, cash or money order.
- Please note we are now a Council without paper. We are no longer sending a receipt in the mail; you may request an e-mail copy or pick up a paper copy at the office. We will be sending a statement of account in November to any rate-payers who have an outstanding balance.
- Please note that if you are paying your taxes with your mortgage, it is your responsibility to give a copy of your tax bill to your Financial Institution.
- Please notify the Municipality when there is an address change. Failure to receive a tax bill will not be an acceptable excuse to waive interest charges.
- Here is a the 2020 Budget