In the last couple of years, the Municipality of Alleyn & Cawood has made great progress in a sustainable development approach. The municipality wants to encourage development on its territory, which is why several By-laws are currently being drafted to modify them and be up to date with new trends.
Our team is here to inform you or guide you in your research. If you have questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please consult our directories of By-laws and regulations.
Provincial regulations :
- Q-2, r. 22 - Regulation respecting waste water disposal systems for isolated dwellings: http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cr/Q-2,%20r.%2022
- Q-2, r. 35 - Protection Policy for Lakeshores, Riverbanks, Littoral Zones and Floodplains : http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cr/Q-2,%20r.%2035
- Q-2 - Environment Quality Act : http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/Q-2
- C-47.1 - Municipal Powers Act : http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/showDoc/cs/C-47.1
- C-27.1 - Municipal Code of Québec : http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cs/C-27.1
- CCQ-1991 - Civil Code of Québec : http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cs/CCQ-1991
Municipal regulations :
- No. 07-036 - Administrative By-Law concerning the Zoning, Sub-divison and Construction By-laws in the Municipality:
- No. 07-037 - Zoning By-Law:
- No. 07-038 - Sub-Division By-Law:
- No. 07-039 - Construction By-Law:
- Trailer By-Law
- Off Road Vehicle By-Law
Rules of the MRC Pontiac :
- 65-99 - Land Development Plan
Regulations of the Sûreté du Québec :
- 97-014 - Public Nuissance